Hey, I thought this game was interesting. I don't know nothin about this game jam this was from, but I did very much enjoy the art style. My only recommendation as far as it goes, is that there is no music or noise of any sort, and it felt a might lacking for that.
Now with music by djzeratul (!!!)
I would have liked to have made something bigger and better for this jam theme, but honestly the theme was too cool for me. Instead I just took the opportunity to get weirdly reflective and have fun drawing a few objects. Also life is too short for me to not become super chatty in my game descriptions so here's more info than a bipsi of this length truly requires.
- "Take it easy dude, but take it!"
- "I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want." - Sylvia Plath
- This Polygon video about time loop games that I just watched last week, kinda.
- My own tattoo ;)
- Honorary mention: has nothing to do with this but I listened to this Mitski song way too much while making this.
In case any of them aren't clear, the rooms are, in order:
- A calendar
- A Mass Effect style dialogue wheel
- A nondescript form with a set of binary gender checkboxes
- An imitation of an online banking screenshot
- Two dice that both rolled 1's ("snake eyes")
- A dropdown menu requiring the user to select an honorific
- A needle being applied to an insulin pen
- A Fallout style dialogue choice box
- A combination padlock
- An imitation of a messaging app
- The same alarm clock I have had for the last 20 years
- A nondescript window on a computer screen