This is a quick breakdown of the intended paths for the game, and how to get all of the endings. I would recommend playing the game before reading this!
Part 1: opening your eyes
- (Optional) Take a look around the library, and you will find a book that gives you a recipe for "seeing all things".
- The pantry is locked, and you will need a key to open it. You can find the key under the chair up in the lantern room.
- Once the pantry is unlocked, you should grab some of each ingredient for use later, depending on what ending you want.
- In the kitchen you should light the fireplace, then grab the kettle and fill it with water from the sink.
- Interacting with the fireplace at this point will take you to an ingredients menu screen.
- Select only the shrubby yellowcrest and brew.
- After drinking the potion, there will be new things to read!
Part 2: making choices
Path 1: transformation
- While it's more interesting to do all of Part 1 first, it is possible to complete only steps 1-4 and then skip to this section.
- (Optional) Before going to the ingredients menu, go back to the library and learn a bit about cheating death.
- Return to the ingredients menu, select foxglove, belladonna, and ordeal bean, and brew.
- Enjoy your ending.
Path 2: investigation
- Go to the library and read through Birdi's journal.
- Head to the stairway room and look through the papers to the right.
- One of the two papers will be the will to the lighthouse. If you've read Birdi's journal, you will take the will.
- Congratulations, you own a lighthouse!
- Return to the ingredients menu, select only marigold, and brew.
- Once you have witnessed the vision of theft and death, you have even more options.
Option 1: abandonment
- Head back the way you came, leaving the lighthouse behind, because why in the world would you stay?
Option 2: in the dark
- Go to the pantry and grab the basement key from the jar of flour.
- Head down to the basement and enter the locked room.
- (Optional) Take a look around the room, or read the papers on the table.
- Select the bottle, which other than returning to the previous room, will give you two final options:
- Drink it
- Smash it
- Enjoy your ending.
- In the upper left-hand corner of the starting screen.
- Towards the upper right of the ingredients screen.
- In the first chest in the stairway room.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.